To identify solutions to the most pressing problems of today and to preserve the fishing culture in Maine, we need your help. We are at an important juncture in the history of Maine's fishing industry, determining how that industry will endure for generations to come. Your financial support will help give a voice to Maine's small-boat fishermen and make that voice heard throughout New England and across the nation.
To learn more about supporting MCFA, contact Ben Martens at 207-619-1755 or .
- Provide a voice for Maine fishing communities
- Rebuild the Gulf of Maine ecosystem
- Build viable businesses for Maine fishermen
As a fishing member of MCFA, you will:
- Add your voice to the growing number of Maine fishermen who are working to preserve our way of life
- Have a platform to voice your opinions on important fishing policy debates, learning how to use your voice to make change happen
- Stay connected to what is happening at the state, regional and federal level that will impact the Gulf of Maine and your fishing business, receiving timely notifications of important regulatory changes
- Work with fellow fishermen to develop solutions that address the challenges facing Maine's small-boat fishermen
- Gain access to important research projects and programs developed by the MCFA and our partners
As a friend of the fishermen member you will:
- Show your support for the coastal communities of Maine, the fishermen, and their families
- Add your voice to those saying "we care about the future of Maine's fishing industry"
- Stay connected to what is happening at the state, regional and federal level that will impact the Gulf of Maine and the fishing communities that depend on it
To learn more about becoming an MCFA member, contact Ben Martens at 207-619-1755 or . You can also download a membership form here.